Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: file naming conventions - e-mail/desktop documents
From: Kara Jackman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:22:20 -0700

Is there any way i can get the recent thread about file naming conventions?  I tried the suggestion for trying to obtain archived messages, but it didn't cover the most recent messages, nor did i see any mention of messages posted in 2003.  I am probably just confused.

Thanks for all the help, ahead of time.

-kara jackman
MLIS candidate, university of pittsburgh

"Gervais, John" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Here is an excellent link, with further links to RIM policies, procedures
and standards from the Government of Canada
http://tinyurl.com/rl8i

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Policy and Communications Section
Strategic Planning and Communications Division
Information Management Directorate
Canada Customs and Revenue Agency
25 Nicolas Street, 16th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5