Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Retention Schedule Advice
From: Terra McIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:10:47 -0700

Hi,

I am looking for guidance on how long a company should keep telephone call
logs for calls back and forth with the news media.  In general, I would
think call logs would only be kept for reference for a year but since these
deal with responses to the media, I am not sure if that changes the
retention requirements.  I couldn't find anything in the Listserv archives,
online or in the CFR's.   Thanks in advance!

Terra McIntyre
Manager - Corporate Legal and Knowledge Management
Calpine Corporation
E-mail: [log in to unmask]