Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Fetal Heart Monitor Strips
From: John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:58:18 -0700

Actually, 20 foot monitor strips and longer are often microfilmed as one
strip.
For convenience some are duplicated and the duplicate is loaded into a
fiche/jacket.
Forty feet of strips can fit in one jacket.
The roll film can be printed back to paper as one continuos strip.

... John Glover
... MDS/Sourcecorp/Agfa
... 800-969-2556, ext. 367
... www.home.earthlink.net/~fyiglover