Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Frank Nuccio/Endurance is out of the office.
From: "Frank J. Nuccio" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Oct 2003 01:00:37 -0400

I will be out of the office starting  10/20/2003 and will not return until
10/23/2003.

I will not be checking my email but will respond to your message when I
return.
______________________

This e-mail message and any attachments hereto is intended only for the use
information which is privileged, confidential or subject to copyright. Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail
message or any attachments hereto by anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this e-mail message and any printout thereof.  To
minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, we advise you to carry
out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message.  We cannot
accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.