Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: This is a test - sorry for the intrusion/any duplication
From: Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:05:51 -0400

Is/has anyone else (you may not be able to tell me if you are) having/had
problems posting to the list?

None of my posts since early July have made it to the list or appear in the
archives, and I have had no acknowledgements for messages sent?  I've
checked my settings and they seem correct.

Perhaps an original posting and not a reply (in this case will kick things
in.

Larry - you should have rested a bit more before heading in to the office
this morning!  Sleep is good!

Okay... I'm wrestling with this one a LITTLE BIT....  It might be because I
was at the A's game until midnight last night (and didn't get home until
about 2am) but this concept disturbs me on a COUPLE of fronts....

=) Larry