Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: "Paperless" - was Preserving Media Forever
From: Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:18:21 -0700

Nobody ever said wean from printing. You must work for a kind and loving
employer. Cherish that relationship because the rest of are going to have
our printers torn from our iron grip by accountants and budget people. If
you feel that your second amendment rights are being violated when this
happens possibly you can hook up the NRA. I can see the bumper sticker now
"YOU CAN HAVE MY PRINTER WHEN YOU PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS". By the
way I think we should be the ones promoting the elimination of printers.
Where are those ELF activists when you need them.

Chris Flynn