Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Electronic Records and Audits
From: Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:02:03 -0700

Bob,

We set our outside auditors up with a guest account and access to the
records series they wish to see. Viewing is from the comfort of their own
office in some cases. In other cases, they can come here and we set them up
with tip access and they use their own laptops. Upon completion of the audit
their account is turned off until the next time.

Chris