Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: "Paperless" - was Preserving Media Forever
From: "Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:28:14 -0400

> Where are those ELF activists when you need them.
Auditioning for Lord of the Rings movies.

Printer weaning is difficult.  When we moved to our new premises in July,
2002, we took away personal printers (connected to individual workstations)
and implemented network printers (placed near groups or blocks of employees
and connected to the network).  We heard the biggest "whine" since Bacchus
pledged his fraternity!

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM)
Records Manager