Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Seeking for RM Policies examples
From: "Gervais, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:54:55 -0400

Hi Rene.  I aslo including a few links for you which you may find of use in
your policy research.  Have a wonderful day Rene.

http://www.cio-dpi.gc.ca/im-gi/policies/pol_nav_e.asp

http://www.records.nsw.gov.au/publicsector/rk/manual.htm

http://www.mser.gov.bc.ca/crmb/policy/default.htm

http://www.records.nsw.gov.au/publicsector/DIRKS/final/title.htm

http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/common/policies-politiques_e.asp

http://www.pro.gov.uk/recordsmanagement/standards/default.htm

http://www.records.nsw.gov.au/publicsector/rk/bestp/Examples.htm

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Policy and Communications Section
Strategic Planning and Communications Division
Information Management Directorate
Canada Customs and Revenue Agency
25 Nicolas Street, 16th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5

' 1-613-957-6621

* [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>