Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Repurposing documents
From: Rakesh Mathur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:12:00 +1000

Dear list members,
This may not be the most appropriate place to ask this but I was wondering
if anyone on list could advice, recommend or point us in right direction.

Recently our software guys developed a package that repurposes
documents ( converts text from pdf to word ) in scale - automated
workflow for quick and error free conversions.
It also has features like pdf -> xml, sgml, ocr  to be added

Except occassionally project for which this was developed does
not have much use anymore.

I was wondering if you have suggestions we could put this investment
to better use. Your help appreciated.

Thanks

R Mathur
JVIS, N Sydney