Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Web Page Retention
From: "Von Gradulewski, Doreen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:05:09 -0600

Hello John,

At the City of Calgary the classification we have for web pages is one for internet and intranet.  Both classifications include content, design layout, search aids/indexes, correspondence and instruction and maintenance.  The calculation for internet is Until Obsolete plus 2 years and for intranet is 2 years.  Both are designated for selective archival retention.  I hope this answers your questions...

Because at Calgary Housing we do not have a web page, I am not sure how the rest of the corporation takes snap shots of the web page and prints to paper or if just the electronic copies are maintained.

Doreen ;)
Calgary Housing Company
Records Co-ordinator

NOTICE::
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.