Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Time and Motion Standards
From: "B. John Masters" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:44:18 -0400

Greetings to the list. I've been lurking here for quite a number of years, and have learn a tremendous amount from the various topics that have been discussed. I'd like to thank everyone for that.

Now, I have a more specific request. I've searched the ARMA site and the great list of resources there, but have yet to find what I need. Does anyone know of some industry standard base line information or studies related to records management activities, (i.e., time and motion info for creating a file, filing, retrieval, etc.)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John Masters, MIT
(813) 805-6931