Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Seeking for RM Policies examples
From: Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:06:18 -0700

http://infomgmt.homestead.com/files/sitefra2.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Kilcher René [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 12:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Seeking for RM Policies examples

Hi, I am a member of a Swiss sub committee which tries to establish
standards and best practice guides for Records Management in Switzerland,
based on ISO15489. The sub committee is part of the eGovernment initiative
in Switzerland and consists of members from public authorities, companies
who intend to or alreday have establish RM projects and consultants. You'll
find more information on www.eCH.ch - unfortunately most of the information
is currently only available in German or French.

Currently our sub committee is seeking for examples of records management
policies of organisations. It is very difficult to find such examples in
Switzerland since RM has been put in place only in a few organisations. Can
anybody share such RM policies with us and mail me copy? Thank you very much
for your help.

Best regards

Rene Kilcher
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]