Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Records Destruction Authorization Procedures
From: "King, Terry L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:32:13 -0600

Steven,

Thank you for that, I agree and that's the way we need to go.  But what about the records that reside in offices around the country, that don't get input into our records tracking system?

Terry L. King, MIT
Corporate Records/Information Manager
Qwest Corporate Compliance/Risk Management

"I facilitate change. I protect vital assets. I ensure compliance. I
reduce risk. I manage information. I am a Records and Information
Manager".

Only the named recipient(s) should read this e-mail.  It may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you are not a named
recipient or you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.