Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Records Destruction Authorization Procedures
From: Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:57:40 -0700

Funny you should say that, because that is exactly what I am doing right
at this moment. The files are waiting to be destroyed and I am inputting
the file info into my RIM program so that I can show that it has been
destroyed. For various reasons, I don't input these groups of files at
creation, only at the time of destruction. I backdate the "From" and
"To" dates and let the program calculate the destruction for
verification. If the date comes up other than what I expect, I can
investigate and see where the discrepancy is.

Nolene Sherman
Records Manager - CJ Segerstrom & Sons