Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Managing Internet and Intranet Information
From: "Gervais, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:21:51 -0400

It's Friday!!  Yeah!  Thank you to those who kindly provided information
with regards to managing and archiving web based records.  I really
appreciated your feedback.  I have come across this document, which I will
provide a link.  It is from the National Archives of Canada, "An approach to
Managing Internet and Intranet Information for Long Term Access and
Accountability".  Have a wonderful day. http://tinyurl.com/s6ph
<http://tinyurl.com/s6ph>

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Policy and Communications Section
Strategic Planning and Communications Division
Information Management Directorate
Canada Customs and Revenue Agency
25 Nicolas Street, 16th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5

' 1-613-957-6621

* [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>