Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: "Paperless" - was Preserving Media Forever
From: "Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:17:24 -0400

> longest loudest whinges were about the absolute confidentiality of
documents
> people were producing (news to all of us!).

Which the same people toss nonchalantly into any convenient trash can when
finished with them.  We encountered the same excuses.  Some requests (i.e.
way upper management) we honored.  The others we asked for proof.  Very few
personal printers survived.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM)
Records Manager