Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Holiday Song Word Game
From: Sharon Blackstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:50:36 -0600

Good job Grahame! I knew someone out there would take this as seriously as I
intended!! In answer to your question about "To Tell It on the Mountain" -

"Go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere, go tell it on
the mountain, that Jesus Christ is born."

Definitely a Christmas song, but not popularized like others on the list.

Glad you all enjoyed this.

Sharon
303-987-7091

Why do we manage records? So that we can provide the right information at
the right time at the least possible cost!