Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: ARMA/NOVA MER Seminar, Nov 12, 2003
From: George Darnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:07:14 -0500

RIM Colleagues,

Welcome back from ARMA in Boston!  Didn't get to go to Boston or MER in
Chicago?  Then if you live or work in the Northern Virginia or Metropolitan
Washington, DC area, the Northern Virginia Chapter of ARMA has just the
thing for you.  Our one day seminar, "Managing Elecronic Records: Planning
to Preservation," will be held in Rosslyn, VA on November 12, 2003.  Cost
for ARMA members is $100 and $125 for non-members.  Two of our six speakers
spoke at MER in Chicago and ARMA in Boston, including Chris Olsen of CIA,
who will be our luncheon keynote speaker.  For details and regisration check
our web site at http://www.armamar.org/nova/.

George D. Darnell, CRM
Seminar Chairman