Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Microsoft's 'Self destructing e-mail'
From: Ben Plouviez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:57:11 -0000

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Now that the heat and light have died away a little....

Does anyone know how this actually works? If Company X sends me an email
with this digital rights stuff turned on, can I not copy or keep that email
as a record - according to my own company's retention schedule, not theirs?

Ben