Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Microsoft's 'Self destructing e-mail'
From: Charmaine Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:23:09 -0700

He is so stinkin' rich, because he gives the consumers what they want. At the risk of being trite, there is only so much we records pros can do. We can set policy, we can advise, we can attempt to educate, rant and scream, beg and yell, but we can't enforce it. We are not the records police (what a nice thought though).

The determining factor is the corporate culture. If it is one of honesty and integrity the majority of the employees will follow. If not, well, we have all seen the result in the news of late.

Charmaine Brooks
Optika Inc.