Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: ERP offline storage solutions
From: Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:05:25 +1100

Steve

It depends on your legal jurisdiction, but Ixos out of the box does not
meet the compliance requirements for NSW State Government organisations.
However, and in combination with SAP, it is pretty well infinitely
programmable, so there is no doubt it COULD be made to do whatever you
want.

All you need is money.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders MRMA
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous
or present
employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd agreed, I
would have signed
it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.