Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Accounts Payable - Audits
From: bobd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:37:41 -0800

I asked the list the following question and got only one response.  I'm
hoping the lack of response was because people were at the conference.

I had a question by someone who wanted to know how companies managing their
accounts payable records in electronic format only (no paper retained) do
when audited.

What arrangements/processes do they have to insure space, computer
equipment, etc., are available for the auditors (state and federal) to
review the electronic records?

Thanks.,

Bob Dalton, CRM

Dalton Consulting