Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Accounts Payable - Audits
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:11:14 -0600

The Executive Assistant to the CFO or other administrative staff in the
Finance and Accounting Dept. is usually responsible for meeting the needs of
internal and external auditors.  I can't think of a company where the
Records Manager was responsible for locating A/P and other financial
information for auditors.
Also, external auditors from any of the Big 4 should be trained in ERP's
like SAP, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards since their I.T. consulting colleagues
install these systems for their clients.

Tony Laino, CRM, CDIA
Manager, Consulting Services
TAB Professional Services
1-800-243-6547 x.264