Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Accounts Payable - Audits
From: Gerry Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:51:01 EST

Bob,

Skip my question to you, as they would be the same.  Be it paper or
electronic we always has a cubicle for auditors only.  This cubicle was very near the
RIM department for easy access for questions, and we wouldn't have to run all
over the place to assist.

The cubicle contained the following: Space for four, one computer, more if
needed, printer, fax, printer, and phones.

Normally, we were given a list of what they auditors would be researching, a
month prior to them being there.  This would allow us the time to ensure that
the information was actually in the system, or in the early days be able to
locate and pull the information they would be requesting.

I have always felt knowing what they needed in advance was dumb.  Hope this
helps.

Regards,
Gerry Clifford
Clifford & Associates