Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Law firm engagement letters/ Records Retention
From: Tony LaMonte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:54:25 -0500

I am looking for some language to include in my firms engagement letters
with clients that makes them aware of our firms record retention policy.
If anyone has any of this language that they would be willing to share it
would be greatly appreciated.

Anthony Lamonte
Rivkin Radler LLP
EAB Plaza
Uniondale, New York 11556
(516) 357-3314

NOTICE: The information contained in (and attached to) this
e-mail is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of the designated recipient(s) named above. This
message may be an attorney/client communication and as such
is privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail, and
delete the original message (including attachments).