Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: enterprise-wide ERMS/EDMS system installation
From: "Hagan, Dianne CAR" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:12:41 -0500

I don't want to be cruel, as that is not my nature, but, yes, I said NO
VENDORS, and, secondly, I have to wonder how well you really know technology
when you can't keep your personal comments off the LISTSERV. It doesn't
really showcase your company in the best light. That said, please, don't
contact me (I've already deleted your reference list which you managed to
send to my personal email), and, please, no more messages to the LISTSERV. I
asked for off-line discussions. Thanks already to users who have contacted
me.

And, yes, I am purposely sending this to the list as a second message that
vendors shouldn't waste their energy, the LISTSERV community's or mine
contacting me.

Thank you.

Dianne Hagan