Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Oh, and Hugh ...
From: Grahame Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:17:26 +0800

Ah, my apologies.  It seems that "Jack Handey" is the correct spelling and
many of the websites say (aka Jack Handy) and I'll crawl back under my rock
now.  I could say that Jack is the nickname for John, but that'd be silly.

Grahame

Whenever you read a good book, it's like the author is right there, in the
room, talking to you, which is why I don't like to read good books.   Jack
Handey