Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Fwd: "Out of the box"
From: Joseph Showl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:05:50 -0400

>>> Joseph Showl 10/2/2003 2:00:25 PM >>>
Hi all;

     I have a question concerning record/file storage. I'm paying about
$14-$16.00 a box for a Fellowes #452 to store records and I would like
to find an alternate. With plastic being used to seal food, clothes,
drinks has anyone come up with a way to store records in something like
cube shaped to put on shelfs. Any vendors out there. If not and someone
likes my idea I expect huge royalties.

Joe

Joseph Showl
Ph: 609-343-2755