Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Summary on Office 2003 (long)
From: "Mallory, Alicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:06:33 -0600

Thanks for another great link, Chris.

>More on the Rights Management Add-On:
>http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/addon/default.asp

But, I have to point out that this fix only applies to Windows 2000 or 98
users with IE.

"System Requirements
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 98 SE or Windows Millenium
Internet Explorer 5.5 or 6 "

While a majority of computers fit these requirements, some of us still enjoy
Mac OS and Linux occasionally. If you sent an IRM-enabled message to me at
home, Mac OS X wouldn't know what to do with it. I'm also wondering how this
would affect posting to newsgroups and listservs for folks with IRM turned
on. :)

Alicia Mallory
Records Retention Analyst
Teacher Retirement System of Texas