Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Electronic Records Question
From: "Wright, Tony" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:22:44 -0500

Greetings:

We are having issues with electronic records being created as permanent
records. The state is saying that electronic records are different from
other types of records. I would appreciate some off-list feedback
regarding permanent records in your state (on what types of media can
records be kept in your state).

Sincerely,

Tony Wright
Archivist
The City of Kalamazoo Records Center and Archives
(269) 337-8794