Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Cora Wilson/QKAN/Quintiles is out of the office.
From: Cora Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:41:54 -0600

I will be out of the office from 10/30/2003 until 11/03/2003.

I will respond to your message when I return.  If you need immediate
assistance, please contact Sandra Aaron, Ext. 6384 or our Client Service
Desk, Ext. 7522.

Thanks!

****************IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ*******************
This electronic message, including its attachments, is COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL
and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message or any of the information included
in it is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message and its attachments, along with any copies
thereof. If this electronic message contains a zipped attachment and you do
not have a decompression tool, you may download unZIP (free of cost) from:
http://www.mk-net-work.com/us/uz/unzip.htm. Alternatively, you may request
that the attachment be resent in an uncompressed format.        Thank you.