Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Smart document technologies - next killer app?
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:42:51 -0500

In a message dated 10/31/2003 12:22:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> I agree that the metadata will be a big part of this emerging technology, as it is and will be with others, but who creates the metadata?  Anyone with some kinda idea about what the document is about and with RM knowledge (Can you put on your educator hat?) ?   A RM/DBA (I'll have a slice of XML with my meeting minutes please)?

well try this on for size

XQUERY1.0
XQuery 1.0 is a language that allows users to search for and extract information from databases and documents. Here's how it works and who is using it.
http://www.baselinemag.com/article2/0,3959,1330057,00.asp

> Enjoy your Friday Chris Frankenflynn.
>
> Jim (he's not that scarey) Mullen

I don't know about that I've met him (or was that the result of all the beers in Montreal)

happy halloween all!

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va