Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: "Out of the box"
From: Randal Chaisson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 3 Oct 2003 10:31:28 -0700

Or try The Paige Company.  I'm paying $1.73 ea. for their #806 Utility Box, standard 1.2 cubic feet size, it's triple walled on the handle sides, double walled on the other two sides and double walled on the bottom, they're sturdy and last a very long time.  Call Joseph Rock at (800) 223-1901 ext. 124.  Tell him Randal in Oakland told you to call him.