Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: A Rose By Any Other Name....
From: Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:37:46 -0500

WE saw some very evil-looking women here, too!  Different groups dressed up
for the day and we had witches, Dorothy and her group, the Addams Family,
and several scenes of cemeteries.  Really cool.  ABY

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
Orlando International Airport
Orlando FL 32827-4399
407.825.2060 voice
407.825.2526 fax
"Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall."  Oliver
Goldsmith