Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: A Rose By Any Other Name....
From: Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:13:13 -0500

I have a wig which is amazingly similar to the "big haired lady" on one of
those steakhouse commercials.  So, when we go to the in-laws to greet the
little munchins, I'll have an outfit!  Good luck on the Mae West getup...I'm
sure you'll be the star of the show with the guys..."come on up and see
me..." routine!  ABY

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
Orlando International Airport
Orlando FL 32827-4399
407.825.2060 voice
407.825.2526 fax
"Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall."  Oliver
Goldsmith