Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Electronics Records Question
From: Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:32:02 -0800

I am pulling the power cord to the computer now.

Chris,

The power cord is that long wiggly thing coming out of the back of your
computer and attaching to the wall. When you pull it out your computer will
not work. I repeat your computer will NOT work. When you call the help desk
on Monday, because your computer is not working, they will ask you if you
have AC. This means is your computer plugged into the wall. Be sure to tell
them, no. Don't worry they will walk you through the process of starting
your computer back up again. :)

Have a happy Halloween.

Chris