Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: A memory from 40 years past
From: Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:48:52 -0500

I was barely 6 years old on that fateful day.  What I remember the most is
how quiet my Mom was.  When I asked her, "What's wrong?"  She replied, "The
President just died."  My Mom was a real fan of Jacqueline Kennedy and in
the years following that day, I can understand why.  We seem to learn so
much as we grow up, don't we?!

May, in this week, you find thankfulness in every area of your life!  I am
fortunate to be a part of this incredible group of people and I am thankful
for you!

Alice

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
Orlando International Airport
Orlando FL 32827-4399
407.825.2060 voice
407.825.2526 fax
"Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall."  Oliver
Goldsmith