Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Spam Outbreak from RECMGMT-L? NO VIRUS
From: Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:01:46 -0800

Hmmmmm... looks like I may have used some language that the UFL virus
filters didn't like. If there was a virus in my email, it didn't come
from me. I use the Yahoo Web interface (which is text input only) and
do not attach anything to my emails, so unless Yahoo is infecting
outbound emails somehow, there was no virus in that email.

Pat Cunningham