Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Qualifying for the certification exam
From: Amy Conant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:41:25 -0700

Good Afternoon list,

Is there a CRM who would be willing to talk off list about some of the qualifying requirements to start the exam process?  I've been looking at the icrm.org web site, but still have some questions.  I don't mind talking about in list, just didn't want to clutter things up with a lot of questions.

Thanks,

Amy Conant
303-734-5401