Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Qualifying for the certification exam
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:25:49 -0500

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:41:25 -0700, Amy Conant
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Good Afternoon list,
>
> Is there a CRM who would be willing to talk off list about some of the qualifying requirements to start the exam process?  I've been looking at the icrm.org web site, but still have some questions.  I don't mind talking about in list, just didn't want to clutter things up with a lot of questions.

I'll try to answer your questions (on list), however, the
qualifications page is fairly straight forward. and I would be
answering as an individual and not with the authority of the ICRM.

http://www.icrm.org/qualify.htm

so go ahead and ask

Peter Kurilecz