Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Hello
From: Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:36:35 +1100

Martin - g'day from sunny Australia! This is a far flung listserv, hope
you enjoy it.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders MRMA
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked
and they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Bloggs and Co and
Glenn". Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.