Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: agency re-organization and RM Issues
From: Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:27:25 -0500

Thanks so much!  Apologies for my not being clear on what your
organization does as a contractor for DOE, I saw your mailing address
but it was not clear to me whether all the records you initially
referred to described DOE-related work or not.  I appreciate your taking
the time to send a detailed reply, most interesting!  And don't wait too
long before posting again, LOL!

Maarja