Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Color Printers
From: "Purington, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:27:29 -0600

Our Firm is currently looking at alternatives for our color printer (we
currently use an Epson 3000).  We use the color printer for barcode
labels, integrating it with Color Bar Gold.  We're interested in
feedback from our peers out there.

Any suggestions for a quality color printer that has minimal maintenance
issues?