Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Color Printers
From: Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:55:35 -0800

I'm using an HP Business Inkjet 1200n with ColorBar. The barcode is
integrated into the folder label design. The 39 barcode is .395" high
and medium density and reads just fine. I normally run no more than 24
labels at a time and it's reasonably fast. I plan on running 2000-2500
labels once a year and anticipate that it will take a few hours. So far
I haven't had any problems. It was the printer our IT guys recommended
because of the ease and economy of maintenance for them.

Nolene Sherman
Records Manager - CJ Segerstrom & Sons