Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Scanning Personnel Files
From: David Gaynon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:48:28 -0800

I was wondering how my friends at the US National Archives see this
initiative.  Were any of them involved in design or requirements
definition.
Scannng The Past To Move To The Future
FedSmith.com - USA
... Records will be more accurate and transfer faster iwhen moving ... For
the OPF's, the Office of Personnel Management will be hosting electronic
system for ...

http://www.fedsmith.com/articles/articles.showarticle.db.php?intArticleID=495

Dave Gaynon