Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Updating the saga...bored on Monday...
From: Keith Hileman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:31:29 -0400

Well....I didn't drop out totally, but I did withdraw for this
semester and from the LSP (Librarians Serving the Public) program.

I'm now free to pursue the Information Technology Management classes
that I believe I'll really enjoy AND I won't have a two year period of
'indentured servitude'...'course I'll be paying for the classes myself
BUT I do get instate tuition...

If you can't tell by the tone, I'm MUCH happier (and the blood
pressure is headed back to its normal range...)

I still haven't gotten all the previous e-mails answered - but like
the bride who gets her thank you notes out within the first year, I
hope you'll forgive my tardiness when I do get around to it...

Thanks again for everyone's advice...
--
Keith Hileman

Your health comes first; you can always hang yourself later. (Yiddish proverb)