Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Sham Consultants
From: "Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:12:30 -0400

You haven't offended me.  One of the prime acceptance criteria of any
bid I let for records storage includes taking past statistics and
applying the bid prices to the stats giving me a one year, two year, and
5 year (length of a contract) estimated cost. I include every unit cost
and every service bid.  The bid that gives me the best TOTAL price based
on these stats, and meets ALL stated requirements wins.  So far, the big
guys have always been far more pricey in total than the local guys.
Simple math.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM)
Records Manager