Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Customer Survey
From: David Singley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:52:16 -0400

Good afternoon from the soggy, humid, Atlanta area!  Have any of you distributed customer satisfaction surveys or feedback requests to your users/customers that you would be willing to share?  I work for a large metro county government and want to gauge my customers (fellow employees) satisfaction with the services my office provides...

David Singley
Records Management Officer
Gwinnett County Government, GA
770-822-7060