Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Customer Survey
From: Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:06:28 -0700

I have used Survey Monkey several times (www.surveymonkey.com) to survey
our ARMA Chapter membership on a variety of
"how-are-we-doing/why-don't-you-show-up" type issues. I use the free
version which allows 10 questions and 100 answers per survey, which is
sufficient for our needs. Having the 10 question limit does force me to
really narrow my scope and craft my questions well. We have had a better
than 50% response rate each time we've used it.

Nolene